Monday 9 March 2015

Time to Start a Blog!

With all the interesting and fun shoots I have done recently I thought it was time to start a blog! I enjoy shooting everything from landscapes and flowers to people and sports. I enjoy living mountain life to the fullest and plan on exploring as much of it as I can!

I have enjoyed shooting portraits and teaching photography around the Bow Valley for the past four years. I have done hundreds of shoots around Banff, including surprise proposals, engagement shoots, family, couple and baby portraits as well as weddings and events. With a background in Graphic Design I also has experience designing Save The Dates, Wedding Invitations and Thank You cards. I am very familiar with the Banff area and would be happy to help plan your trip, event or wedding. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment